GUIDED LEARNING FOR PAINTING One-on-One
Learning to paint but at your own pace
CONFUSED about next steps!
OIL OR ACRYLIC- This is many classes put together in one container. The point of this unit is to give you the start to finish tools to complete a painting of your own choice at your own speed in 6 months from your sign up. At the end of 6 months your subscription ends.
This course is a wonderful combination of the best of 2 worlds-the Virtual and Real. It offers a chance to work on your own and get all the support you need through PERSONAL contact with your instructor. Through ZOOM you will have a one-on-one session that will allow you to ask the questions and get the answers immediately just like an onsite class without leaving your own home.
- The Unit contains 8 movies that will take you through all the steps one at a time to paint your picture. It is laid out in chapters. You do the work laid out in each chapter of the movie. The guided learning chapters are accessed through this page once the subscription has been purchased.
- In addition to the video Carole does a painting of a scene that is in the movie. This is a slide show of the painting progressing through the steps
- To help you along the way you make an appointment for 3 ZOOM Half hour meetings. You can arrange these whenever you want by emailing or messaging Carole. It is a good idea to start with one Zoom Meeting and then another as your painting progresses and another for a critique at the end.
- For further help you may want to add to your subscription a “Personal Mentoring” session that is described on the “Learn” page of the site should you require more one-on-one help.
- Press the "Connect To Get Started" button below to sign up.
- When you sign up you will be sent a link to GOOGLE DRIVE to upload pictures
- Send picture of reference material and a picture of your Painting to Google Drive through this link
- You will be sent a ZOOM Link for Personal Mentoring. (Usually Tuesdays) You will be sent back a zoom link for a meeting.
- For questions- You can email me firstname.lastname@example.org or press the "CHAT" button
- Seven Video Learning Series laid out to help you get from the first step to the last for your Painting.
- The complete painting demonstration of the “Wave Rolling in” start to finish as seen in the Video Learning Series
- Three One-On-One Mentoring sessions which you Book to suit your TUESDAY schedule (use PST time)- eg one to get started, another halfway through your painting and one for a final critique of the finished piece.
- Access to the Learning Videos for 6 months PLUS priority booking ONE-ON-ONE MENTORING SESSION for other paintings you may start during that 6 months of video access. ) NOTE-TUESDAY IS MENTORING DAY)
- Material List for supplies and notes to help you understand the art materials (eg brushes, varnishes) before you purchase.
WITH YOUR REGISTRATION,
Get a free book full of hard-to-find information about ART SUPPLIES.
If more mentoring is required or wanted please reapply through PERSONAL ART MENTORING.